SUBCOE EnerDRIVE Performance Specifications & Features
EnerDRIVE CUBE Advanced Features
- SAFETY: Monitors & Displays 3 -phase medium voltage and current leakage levels when connected to IBPS Integrated Backspin Protection System.
- AUTOMATION: Automatically controls VFD speed based upon pressure feedback from DHT or external analog input from tank or similar automatic, user configurable, responses to
alarms and trips with multiple time delays and selective restart attempts.
- RELIABILITY: User friendly layout, clean & simple construction, proven Yaskawa Chassis Drive.
- DATA: On-board memory for long term trending of monitored variables, easy to use Trendview software sorts multiple trends and allows for graphing and analysis regardless of data size.
- Power Ratings: 10 – 1000 hp
- Current Ratings: 480V up to 1200 A, 600V up to 242A, Modular – 480/600V up to 2250A
- Overload Capacity: Nominal 120% for 60 sec (150% peak)
- Starting Torque: 100% at 3 Hz
- Acceleration/Deceleration: 0.1 to 6000 sec.
- Speed Range: Min 40:1
- Power Loss Ride-through: Min 2 sec, Inertia ride-through
- Start Logic: Automatic restart after power loss or resetable fault, selectable and programmable
- Protection: All normal ESP/PCP/SRP specific alarms & automation, Backspin & Ground Fault (via external B.S. Relay)
- Type Indoor / Outdoor NEMA 1, NEMA 3R or NEMA 4, or – IP equivalent for EU/IEC rated VFD
- Cooling (NEMA 1/3R): Air cooled by fans with filtered intake & rain hoods
- Cooling (NEMA 4): External main heatsink and air-to-air heat exchanger / air conditioning where required
- Application: ESP / PCP / SRP
- Enclosure: 12 gauge steel, optionally stainless steel
- Finish: Powder coat, white, other colors by request
- Gasket: Durable rubber
Cable Terminations: Lugs installed, optional aluminum gland plates for cable entry
- Main Compartment: Separate lockable enclosure, door interlocked
- Lifting Eyes: Two or four top mounted as required
- Pilot Devices: NEMA 4 when applied
- Ambient Temp: Min -10°C (-40°C Opt), Max: 40°C, (50/55°C Opt)
- Humidity: 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 3300 ft; higher by derate
- Input Voltage: 380V to 600V +10% / -15%
- Input Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz ± 5%
- Input Type: 3-phase, 3-wire, phase sequence insensitive
Drive Chassis In Built Protective Features
- Current-limited stall prevention
- Heat sink over-temperature, speed fold-back
- Bidirectional start into rotating motor
- Current-limiting DC bus fuse
- Optically-Isolated controls
- Short circuit protection: Phase-phase and phase-neutral
- Ground fault protection (optional with Backspin system)
- Short circuit withstand rating: 65kARMS / 100kARMS
- Electronic motor overload: UL
- Current limit
- Fault display: last 10 faults
- Fault circuit: OC, OV, OT
- Over torque and under torque protection
- Reverse rotation lockout
CUBE VFD Controller Protective Features
- External Plain Text / Touch Screen User Interface enhanced customer control interface, advanced monitoring, data logging and trending. Alarms and trips on downhole tool data, speed control based upon DHT pressure / tank levels.
- Digital I/O: 6 Digital Inputs, 3 Digital Outputs
- Analog I/O: 4 Analog Inputs, 2 Analog Outputs
- Protection: Current Overload & Underload, Backspin & Ground Fault (via external B.S. Relay), downhole monitoring system (via external DHT)
- LED Indicators: Run / Stop / Alarm / Backspin / Automatic Restart
- On-board control devices for stopping operation of VFD
Incoming Power Circuit Breaker
- Type: MCCB with electronic trip module
- Voltage Rating: 690V
- Current Rating: Up to 1600 A, sized for VFD
- Control Voltage: 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Interrupting current: 18kARMS to 75kARMS dependent upon MCCB size
Control Power Transformer
- Rating: 300VA to 2000VA
- Primary Voltage: 240/380/415/480/ 600V
- Secondary Voltage: 120/240V
- Phases: Single
- Frequency: 50/ 60Hz.
EnerWAVE Input Line Filter (Optional)
The optional IEEE 519 Input Line Filter uses state-of-the-art components to block the high frequency harmonics generated on the input of the VFD due to IGBT switching. The VFD system will comply with the IEEE 519 guidelines.
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 3R steel
- Finish: White powder coat, other colors no cost option
- Protective Features: Internally fused, contactor to disconnect trap section for reliable low load & generator operation
- Performance: Meets IEEE 519 power quality guidelines
EnerWAVE Sine Wave Filter (Optional)
The optional Sine Wave Filter uses state of the art components to block the high frequency harmonics generated on the output of the VFD from travelling beyond the VFD output. With the harmonics removed, the VFD output resembles a true sine wave resulting in longer motor run life and lower stress on the complete cabling system.
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 3R steel
- Finish: White powder coat
- Protective Features: Internally fused with optional circuit breaker on capacitors
- Carrier Frequency: Over 2000Hz VFD carrier frequency
A full range of optional items are available to populate the EnerDRIVE system to any application needs, these include Arctic Heater kits, Backpsin and Ground Fault Relay & MV Shunt, External Junction Boxes, Bristol Amp Charts, Transient Voltage Surge Suppressors (TVSS) and Chemical Injection Systems.